On 27th April 2016, members of the Biddenham Gardeners Association visited Coton Manor in Northamptonshire.
This is a garden well worth visiting no matter what time of the year (at this time the Bluebell Wood is stunning) with always something of interest. A well stocked nursery tempted many of us and the visit finished with tea and cake. A very enjoyable afternoon.
For information, the garden calendar for this year is as follows:
- Snowdrops & Hellebores – late Feb – early March
- Tulips & Spring Bulbs – April to early May
- Bluebell Wood – late April to mid May
- Wild Flower Meadow – late May to July
- Roses – at their best from mid June to mid July
- Herbaceous Borders – start flowering in early June and continue throughout the season
- Autumn Plant Sale – early September onwards &
- Garden Courses – April to June & September